IT'S GROW TIME!
CONNEXT IS DEDICATED to restoring each and every yard to as close to Pre Fiber Installation condition as possible. As secondary water begins to flow and grass begins to grow the Connext Restoration Team (CRT) will be repairing lawns and park strips in Post Construction Areas. These teams are beginning to level soil, fix sprinklers and work to repair everything we are aware of. The CRT will be placing SOD as soon as the secondary water is on to allow residents to care for and provide the SOD with the best opportunity to thrive.
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO SUCCESS
1. Inspect Your Yard and Parking Strip for Connext Fiber Related Yard Repairs.
2. Follow Connext Guidelines Below for Watering Post Construction SOD Placement and Seed.
3. If You Find a Leak That Cannot Be Shut Off Immediately Report The Leak Your Secondary Water Provider.
4. Next Call Connext or Fill Out the Form Below So We Can Get You On The Active Repair List.
5. Reach Out to Connext Customer Service at (801) 686-2468 to Report Any Other Fiber Related Yard Issues That May Need Attention.
The Weber Davis Canal Company has started charging and testing the irrigation systems across their network prior to the May watering start date. This is an annual process to test the system and give everyone the opportunity to repair any leaks that have sprung since their Fall shut off date. Our Team has prepared for this to arise as our construction crews have worked diligently connecting everyone to Fiber through the Winter months. This is part of the process installing a new utility. CONNEXT HAS A PLAN TO MITIGATE THESE ISSUES AND WILL FIX ALL LEAKS THAT HAVE FORMED DUE TO THE CONSTRUCTION PROCESS.
POST CONSTRUCTION SOD PLACEMENT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Provide enough water to fully soak the sod and first few inches of soil.
DAY 2 - 14
Water the sod 2 times per day for 15-20 minutes.
DAY 15 - 28
Reduce watering to every other day, soaking to a soil depth of about 1 inch.
AFTER 4 WEEKS
The roots should be established enough to cut watering back to once or twice per week.
Questions or Concerns
Please Call (801) 686-2468