CONNEXT POST-CONSTRUCTION RESTORATION
CONNEXT IS DEDICATED to restoring each and every yard to as close to Pre Fiber Installation condition as possible. The Connext Restoration Team (CRT) works within Public Utility Easements (PUE), lawns, and parking strips daily, to ensure the properties we work in look the same as prior to Connext upgrading the value and connectivity at each property with fiber. The Connext teams have an experienced, trained eye and are working to repair everything they see while on site. If you notice something you feel needs a second look please follow the steps below to connect with our team.
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO SUCCESS
1. Inspect Your Yard, Public Utility Easement, and Parking Strip for Connext Fiber-Related Yard Repairs.
2. Discover a Leak? Shut Off the Water* and Fill Out the Form Below.
3. If You Find Any Issues Take Pictures to Share with Our Team.
4. Next Reach Out to Us Here at Connext.
5. Once Reported, Our Team will Send the Info to the Teams In the Field.
6. Our Specialists Will Assess and Fix the Issues.
7. When Our Customer Relations Specialists Have Been Notified the Repair is Complete a Team Member will Reach Out to Verify We Have Met Your Expectations.
Call (801) 686-2468 or Text (385) 298-1525, Email our team at email@example.com, and/or fill out the form below to report any other fiber-related yard issues that may need attention and get on the active repair list.
When contacting us, please include the name of a contact person, email, phone number, full address including city, type of damage, and photos are always helpful.
This is part of the process of installing a new utility. CONNEXT HAS A PLAN TO MITIGATE THESE ISSUES AND WILL LIKELY FIX ALL ISSUES IN DIRECT RESULT OF THE CONSTRUCTION PROCESS.
May 24th Update: The Connext restoration team is hard at work completing all reported issues across the Connext construction areas. Water is now on and available for use, we are placing SOD, flowers, trees, and sprinklers. Please be patient during the process. Our teams work on emergent issues, city, irrigation company, secondary, etc. first followed by everything else. If you have questions, comments or concerns, have discovered a leak following the Connext Fiber Installation process please reach out to us on the form below or any of the avenues listed above.
Our Team has prepared for this to arise as our construction crews have worked diligently to connect everyone to Fiber through the Winter months.
*If you have discovered a leak outside your sprinkler system, reach out to your irrigation company. Not sure who to call? Click Here to see which irrigation company services your property.